Thank you for considering to adopt a dog from our rescue. The following information reviews our adoption process. If you have any questions about the adoption process, please contact a member of the CB Rescue team at (403) 305-9796 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Phone Interview First, we will conduct a 15-minute telephone interview. Please phone us at 403 305 9796.
2) Complete Adoption Application If after this telephone interview, we believe you would be a good fit for the dog, we will e-mail an adoption application. Please return the adoption application as soon as possible (ideally within 24 hours).
3) Meet & Greet Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact you to arrange a meet and greet. Meet and greets may be done at a dog park, or other location. Meet and greets can occur at your home if it is a long distance away or if another reason warrants this.
4) Home Check During your home check, we are looking for security for the dog (fence), as well as how the animal reacts to you and the other family members including other animals. Please make sure ALL members of the household are in attendance as this helps us make a qualified decision.
Please note: A completed home check does not mean the dog will reside with you for the 7-10-day trial period.
5) Trial Period If a trial period is agreed upon by both parties, the adoption fee is given to CB Rescue at that time. If during the trial period, the dog is given back for any reason the adoption fee is fully-refunded except for $50.00 admin fee.
Remember, CB Rescue’s main priority is to find the perfect family and home forEVERY DOG. There are lots of criteria we look at when we are interviewing for the dog’s prospective forever family. To ensure the right family is found for each pet, multiple families may be interviewed.
Under 1 year of age $650.00
1 year and over $600.00
8 years and over $550.00
All dogs adopted through CB Rescue Foundation will have all shots up to date, spayed/neutered and microchipped. Dogs coming from abroad will also have a health certificate. We are 100% volunteer based, this means all money from adoption fees go back to the dogs for vetting and transportation costs, food, leashes, collars, and anything else they need.