Right now, we need your help more than ever!
Our mandate is that every life is precious, every breed is precious and every dog, despite where they were born, is precious. HELP US - HELP THEM! The amount of dogs we can save and provide help to can greatly increase through your kind support. If you own your own business, Becoming a sponsor is especially helpful, as it helps us plan and reach our long-term goals.
Ways to donate
- PayPal, please use the donate button at the top of the page
- E-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not forget the '2' in the email, and include your contact info so we can thank you!
- Direct payment to our vets - If you would like to donate directly to our vet to help pay the medical bills of all our dogs in CB Rescue, please email email@example.com and we will provide you with their contact information.
- Donate your WestJet dollars to CB rescue to help with the travel expenses for both dogs and flightangles.
- *NEW* Flipgive, download the app, scan the QR code before your purchases and CB rescue receives a portion of all your purchases.
We are so grateful for any donations, no matter the denomination. Any support will make a huge difference to the dogs we help. If you would like to set up monthly donations, it is easy to set up through PayPal.
We are in desperate need for supplies and dog food as we continue to rescue more and more dogs both locally and internationally. Below is a list of the most important items we need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have donations.
Additionally, any items you purchase from our Amazon Wishlist will ship directly to CB Rescue!
Smack Dog Food
Some of our larger dogs, dogs with food sensitivities and our senior dogs we feed them specifically Smack Pet food brand of food to ensure they the full nutrients they need and to make sure they are feeling their best selves.
Use this code to purchase your SMACK, and CB Rescue will benefit! WIN /WIN!
Check our FAQ to see how your contributions might be used to help our hospice dogs, as well as present and future rescues.